Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- Garden Tour: A Small City Garden With Rich Rust Accents (12 photos)
- Your Essential Guide to Planning a Glass Extension (15 photos)
- Houzz Launches Ivy for Designers in the UK (7 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A 1930s Farmhouse is Given a Light, Bright Update (22 photos)
- 8 Under-eaves Storage Ideas for Your Loft Conversion (8 photos)
- Top Trends from the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2019 (7 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A 1950s House is Cleverly Extended on Three Sides (37 photos)
- How to Choose a Climbing Plant for Your Front Door (6 photos)
- Your Essential Guide to Building a Garden Room (14 photos)
- How to Smarten Up Your Storage (8 photos)