Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- 2018 Trends That Will Still Be Strong in 2019 (112 photos)
- What Do I Need to Know About Bamboo Flooring? (10 photos)
- How to Pair Brown & Grey (136 photos)
- How to Plan a Spare Room for Guests (8 photos)
- Trending: Velvet (100 photos)
- 11 Ways to Have a Beautiful Christmas on a Budget (13 photos)
- Room Tour: A Dark Ground Floor is Now a Fresh Open-plan Space (6 photos)
- Get the Look: Urban Scandi (109 photos)
- 10 Decluttering Jobs You Can Do in Less Than 30 Minutes (10 photos)
- What Happens When You Hire a Project Manager for Your Renovation? (11 photos)