Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- Discover How Customised Design Can Maximise a Home (one photo)
- 6 Pro Tips to Make a Bathroom Look Beautifully Finished (7 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A Light, Airy Flat is Given an Elegant Update (9 photos)
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Designing a Front Garden (12 photos)
- 8 Pro Tips to Make a Kitchen Look Beautifully Finished (9 photos)
- Garden Tour: A Small Plot Transformed into a Lush Wildlife Haven (16 photos)
- How a Sustainable Office Can Boost Staff Productivity (6 photos)
- 17 Fresh Ideas for Adding Summery Tiling to Your Bathroom (17 photos)
- Houzz TV: Tips on How a Pro Can Help You Create Your Dream Home (one photo)
- How to Work With an Architect Well Ahead of a Renovation (7 photos)