Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- Why It’s Worth Laying a Rug in Your Kitchen (7 photos)
- Room Tour: A Bitty Ground Floor Becomes a Flexible Family Space (17 photos)
- How Much Would it Cost to Redesign My Garden? (18 photos)
- 25 Ways to Work Wallpaper in a Bathroom (25 photos)
- Why Sustainable Design Was Key at This Year’s Top Textiles Fair (9 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A Gorgeous, Modern Timber Home with a Clever Layout (20 photos)
- Beautifully Designed Open Storage Ideas for Bathrooms (6 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A New-build Home With Space for Play and Relaxation (23 photos)
- When is a Good Time to Start Planning My Garden Redesign? (8 photos)
- Which Renewable Heating System Should I Choose? (12 photos)