Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- 6 Ways to Create a Dining Space With a View (6 photos)
- 7 Homes to Visit During the Open House London Weekend (7 photos)
- Is Norway The New Black in Nordic Design? (20 photos)
- Houzz Tour: An Architect Designs a Passive Home for His Family (15 photos)
- Highlights from the Maison & Objet 2019 Design Fair (14 photos)
- 9 Reasons Why a Midcentury House is a Brilliant Buy (11 photos)
- 8 Colour Trends from Maison & Objet Fair to Look Out For in 2020 (14 photos)
- Splashbacks That Look Good With a Dark Blue Kitchen (7 photos)
- Everything You Need to Know About Metal-framed Doors (13 photos)
- Kitchen Tour: A Cluttered Kitchen Gains Order, Space and Light (19 photos)