Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- Houzz Tour: An Old Welsh Cottage Gets a Sensitive Renovation (22 photos)
- The Secret to Designing a Child’s Room That Will Grow With Them (8 photos)
- Kitchen Tour: A Sustainable Design for a Small Midcentury Flat (8 photos)
- Everything You Need to Know About Updating Your Guttering (23 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A Relaxed, Rustic Home With a Surprising Feature (18 photos)
- Here’s What a Best of Houzz Badge Means on a Pro’s Profile (7 photos)
- Are You a Pro on Houzz? Here’s How to Earn a Best of Houzz Badge (6 photos)
- Best of Houzz 2020: The Winning Design Projects (12 photos)
- Swap These 7 Things to Create a Hallway That Makes You Happy (7 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A Late 1970s Flat is Opened Up With a Fresh Palette (10 photos)