Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- Which Size of Kitchen Sink Should You Choose? (9 photos)
- 9 Questions to Ask Yourself When Planning a Home Office (10 photos)
- 33 of the Loveliest Colourful Bathrooms on Houzz (33 photos)
- Kitchen Tour: Rich Colour and Texture in an Extended 1930s Home (8 photos)
- How to Create an Entrance Area When You Have no Hall (8 photos)
- How to Stick to Your Renovation Goals (5 photos)
- Kitchen Tour: An Elegant, Family-sized Design Packed With Storage (10 photos)
- 6 Time-saving Tips to Prevent Admin Tasks Taking Over (6 photos)
- 31 Ideas for Adding Vintage Pieces to Your Kitchen (31 photos)
- 5 Rules for Designing Your Child’s Bedroom (7 photos)