Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- 5 Ways to Make the Art Deco Trend Feel Homely (5 photos)
- How to Divide an Open-plan Space With a Half-wall (12 photos)
- Cool Colour Combo: Blue and Yellow (97 photos)
- 10 Two-storey Extensions That Make a Statement (12 photos)
- 8 Easy Ideas for Turning Your Living Room into a Snug Haven (8 photos)
- Houzz Tour: Vintage Meets Modern in this Elegant Victorian Home (14 photos)
- 5 Winter Home Essentials (139 photos)
- 7 of the Best Living Space Ideas From Last Week’s Stories (7 photos)
- Ask Our Agony Aunt: How Can I Make a New-build House Less ‘Boxy’? (7 photos)
- Get the Look: Modern Makeover for a 1970s House (159 photos)