Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- How to Gain More Space (Without Extending) (8 photos)
- 11 Terrific Paint Colour Matches for Wood Details (11 photos)
- My Houzz: Look Inside Interiors Blogger Rohini Wahi's Family Home (18 photos)
- 9 Bedroom Choices Guaranteed to Divide Opinion (9 photos)
- 10 Staircases That Make an Impact in Contemporary Spaces (10 photos)
- Renovation Diary: A Victorian Semi Full of Potential (15 photos)
- How to Remove Mould (and Prevent it From Coming Back) (7 photos)
- 10 Things You Should Do Now to Declutter Your Garden for Winter (10 photos)
- Room Tour: Black, White and Wood Link One Home's Two Bathrooms (10 photos)
- How To Make Little Origami Boxes Out of A Single Sheet of Paper (9 photos)