Houzz bills itself as "the new way to design your home" and it's a fantastic resource for anyone interested in building, renovating or decorating their dream house. Brilliant Lighting has been writing for Houzz since the launch of the UK site in 2014 and we were delighted to win a Best of Houzz 2015 Design Award.
What is challenging and interesting about writing for Houzz is that contributors have to use a wider range of photographs than their own work. It's a great prompt to look wider for great stories and inspiration. The news feed below will bring you the latest and best from Houzz updated every few days.
- Houzz Tour: Warm Wood and Rattan in a Calm, Pared-down Home (15 photos)
- 22 Ideas for Green Bedrooms (22 photos)
- Houzz Co-founder Alon Cohen on Why We Built Houzz Pro Software (4 photos)
- How to Embrace Clutter Without Creating Chaos (6 photos)
- Get a Spotless, Beautifully Organised Living Room in 7 Days (9 photos)
- Houzz Tour: Fresh Colour Breathes Life into a Victorian Semi (16 photos)
- Get a Spotless, Beautifully Organised Home Office in 7 Days (9 photos)
- How Can I Renovate My Kitchen Sustainably? (11 photos)
- Houzz Tour: A Converted Barn Gets a Cool Industrial Update (15 photos)
- Simple Strategies to Help Clients Stick to Project Plans (5 photos)